Rates 2021 Weekly prices in Euro
|Period||Price in €|
|01/01 – 24/04||2.600€|
|24/04 – 22/05||4.500€|
|22/05 – 19/06||5.600€|
|19/06 – 31/07||6.900€|
|31/07 – 21/08||8.100€|
|21/08 – 18/09||6.600€|
|18/09 – 02/10||5.200€|
|02/10 – 16/10||4.300€|
|16/10 – 31/12||3.600€|
Terms & Conditions
Charter rates in Euro referring to weekly (7nights/6days) charter period, including:
Current VAT 12% (50% discounted rate on the full 24% VAT rate applicable, under the condition that the skipper returns stamped, by the port authorities, a declaration stating he arrived at a port which lies at a distance greater than 6nm from the initial port of embarkation). Agent’s commission 20% (calculated on net prices, having deducted the VAT), welcome kit, final cleaning, bed sheets & towels (one set per person), first fill for outboard engine, spare bottle of gas, first & last night at the marina / port, use of yacht with her equipment (VHF, Music Player, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer, Dinghy, Warm water supply, Spray hood, Bimini/tent, Blankets).
Embarkation: starting date from 17h00.
Disembarkation: ending day by 09h00. Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18h00, the latest.
– 2 weeks charter: 5%
– 3 weeks charter: 10%
– 4 weeks charter 15%
– Early booking till 31/12/2020: 10%
– Boat show: 5%
– Repeat Customers 5%
– Maximum discount: 15%
Compulsory per charter:
- Standard Charter Pack (not commissionable & payable directly by Charterer in cash at base, prior to embarkation): 200€.
- Optional Crew Services
Skipper: 190€ per day plus provisioning
Hostess/Cook: 170€ per day plus provisioning
Security Deposit Insurance is mandatory for skippered charters.
- Optional Services:
Pet on board (up to 4kg):120€ per charter
- Optional Equipment arrangements:
Kayak:120€ per charter week
SUP (Stand Up Paddle):120€ per charter week
Safety netinstalled: 200€ per charter
Extra linen: 10€ per person
Beach towels (rental): 5€ per towel
Fishing equipment (fishing rod & reel): 50€ per charter week
- Optional Equipment arrangements**:
INTERNET Pack:Wi-Fi router for Internet aboard (subject to GSM coverage up to 5GB/week), 50€ per charter week
FAST TRACK Pack:Fast track access to the yacht IF feasible: by 14h00, 150€ per charter
FAMILY pack:Safety net, SUP, junior life jackets (normal-foam type) 350€ per charter
Extras by independent providers, not commissionable, subject to availability, payable prior to embarkation AT BASE directly by Charterer in cash.Listed Prices include local taxes and VAT calculated as per current rates applicable and valid to this date (VAT 24%), subject to change without prior notice or responsibility of the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Supplier. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after booking, that result in change of VAT and hence of total amount(s) due, then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer.
As per Charter Party Terms, Charterer will provide at Base before embarkation a Security Deposit ; payment by credit card, VISA or MasterCard only (no debit cards).
The Security deposit applies per insurable event (damage or loss. This means that should an incident occur, in order to be covered against a 2nd incident, the Charterer must replenish the Security deposit to the initial amount. In any other case, Stakeholder and / or Owner may treat the charter agreement as repudiated by Charterer and end the charter.
Security Deposit reduction
- 350€/week plus refundable deposit 700€
The security deposit reduction is mandatory in case of a skippered charter. For all skippered charters: 350€ plus refundable security deposit 700 €. Not available for regattas & races. Prices subject to change without notice.
Our boat is insured against:
- Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment
- Third party liability
- Sea pollution liability
- A deductible provision is applied, depending on the yacht’s value
- prices in Euro, pricelist subject to change without Charter Prices include local taxes and VAT calculated as per current rates applicable and valid to this date (VAT 12% on charter fee, 24% on all other prices), subject to change without prior notice or responsibility of the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after booking, that result in change of VAT and hence of total amount(s) due, then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer.
- Charter Price: 25% of the total charter fee due and payable upon reservation to confirm booking. 25% of the total charter fee due and payable 91 days prior to embarkation. Balance payment due 35 days prior to embarkation.
- Extras (marked with *) are payable to independent providers prior to embarkation AT BASE directly by Charterer in cash(i.e. standard charter pack, crew arrangements, optional equipment & charter pack & services)
- Booking is not confirmed until 1st payment is cleared to our bank account stated on booking form. Charter will take place only if all payments are confirmed in cleared funds in due time.
- All payments in Euro. All amounts must be received in full, in cleared funds net of payment / credit card / banking commissions and expenses.
GREEK NATIONAL BANK SA
SWIFT ADRESS (BIC) : ETHNGRAA
IBAN : GR 78 0110 1460 0000 1460 0327 515
Beneficiary.: MAROMAR NEPA
Booking Cancellation Policy
Time of Cancellation
(Notification to our office in Writing)
|1 to 35 days prior to departure||100% of total charter price|
|36 to 90 days prior to departure||50% of total charter price|
|91 days or more prior to departure||25% of total charter price|
Cancellation of Crew arrangements (Skipper/Hostess): if notice of cancellation is given 1 to 35 days prior to departure 25% of agreed services price is due.
No-Show Cancellation: 100% of all amounts including charter price, mandatory/optional extras and any crew is due.
Yacht Charter does not include Charterer’s / Skipper’s Liability Insurance, nor Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance. Charterers are advised to obtain cover of Travel Insurance and Skipper’s Liability Insurance that cover all aspects of the trip.
MAROMAR NEPA – YDRAS 20 – LIKOBRISI – ATHENS – 14123.